Sunday, January 1, 2012

Speed Scrap 1-1-12

Happy New Years Everyone!!! Today is a great day! MY BIRTHDAY!!!

On to the post! I completed the Speed Scrap Sunday challenge over at Mymemories.com FB page.

They host a speed scrap challenge every Sunday night at 8:00 EST.

Tonight challenge included the following steps.

Here is the LO that I completed. I think I was to redo this one. I'm not sure yet!

I've been doing my digital LO in a 8 1/2 by 11 format so that I can print them at home and stick them in a photo binder for my boys. I think this will be great for them because I can make one page and then print it 3 times for them. 

Be sure to join everyone next week and play along. It is super easy to have someone giving you steps and you follow them. I have competed more LOs with this software than traditional LOs this past year. I love this software and it is super easy to use. 




No comments:

Post a Comment