I’m know that I am getting these up really late. Let’s home that I stick to these a little better than last year. This is the first year that I made non-crafty resolutions. I’m not sure how I did on the ones that I made last year. I don’t think was very close to my goals at all.
- Spend Less/Save More
- Spend more time with my boys
- Exercise 3-4 times a week (be more active)
- Drink more water/less soda
- Eat better (less fast food)
- Keep laundry caught up
- Read to boys every night (set up a nightly routine)
- 1 hr per week just for me!
- Pay off at least one credit card
- Go outside at least once a week(Playtime for boys) (weather?)
- Spend less this year on scrapbook supplies. Last year I spent way too much!
- Craft/blog more
- Create 12-24 traditional/ 50 digital(speed scrap) LOs
- 25 cards
- Participate in at least 1 challenge a month
- 5 altered items/2 mini albums/5 projects
- Work/complete 1st year albums for boys
- Include my boys in more crafts
- Send birthday cards out this years to family
- Fill (2) smash books for 2012
- Use Cricut at least 2 times a month
- Work on Savannah’s first year
- Make computer backgrounds for every month.
I’m going to get started on these this weekend.