Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years Resolutions!



I’m know that I am getting these up really late. Let’s home that I stick to these a little better than last year. This is the first year that I made non-crafty resolutions. I’m not sure how I did on the ones that I made last year. I don’t think was very close to my goals at all.

Non-crafty:
  •  Spend Less/Save More
  • Spend more time with my boys
  • Exercise 3-4 times a week (be more active)
  •  Drink more water/less soda
  • Eat better (less fast food)
  • Keep laundry caught up
  •  Read to boys every night (set up a nightly routine)
  • 1 hr per week just for me!
  •  Organize
  •  Pay off at least one credit card
  • Go outside at least once a week(Playtime for boys) (weather?)


Crafty:
  • Spend less this year on scrapbook supplies. Last year I spent way too much!
  • Craft/blog more
  • Create 12-24 traditional/ 50 digital(speed scrap) LOs
  •  25 cards
  • Participate in at least 1 challenge a month
  • 5 altered items/2 mini albums/5 projects
  • Work/complete 1st year albums for boys
  •  Include my boys in more crafts
  • Send birthday cards out this years to family
  • Fill (2) smash books for 2012
  • Use Cricut at least 2 times a month
  • Work on Savannah’s first year
  • Make computer backgrounds for every month. 




I’m going to get started on these this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment