Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #3

Edited to add another picture!!

MPS Challenge #3 

Challenge #3--Make a card, scrapbook page, or 3-D item with a breast cancer theme.  You can use a ribbon, make it pink, whatever you'd like.

I did these two out of order sorry.



Redid the back ground!! till not the way I wanted it. :(




Recipe:
Base is a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 kraft card.
The white CS is cut at 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
All stamps are from MPS Everyday Occasions
I use the ribbon stamps to stamp the background and then embossed it with a lite pink embossing power. (I wish this had turned out better.) :(
The Pink Ribbon is cut using a cuttlebug die. I cut this 4 times and layered them to give them some dimension.
Ink is SU pixie pink.


Thanks for stopping by


Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment