Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Pink Stamper's Live Challenge

I watched Robyn and Karlee over at My Pink Stamper last night and they wanted everyone to participate in a 30 minute challenge. I couldn't do it last night because I had a cranky baby and a sick child to take care of. I did however complete the challenge today. We had to use the colors pink, purple, and green. I wanted to play around with some ideas for my Christmas cards and this is one of the ideas (minus the colors). I really like how it turned out, but I think that it is missing something. It will bug me all night. Well I hope that you all like it.

Recipe:
Card is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 
White layer is cut at 4 by 5 1/4 then ran through the Cuddlebug snowflakes folder
Penguin and all layers cut at 2 3/4 in
Season's Greetings Stamp from Hero Arts.

Thanks for sstopping by.

5 comments:

  1. It's cute!! I like the snowflake background, it adds a lot to the card. You couldn't see it very well in the thumbnail. I'm glad I came for a closer look:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I have a question. I am just getting started and I ordered a cuttlebug but it is not here yet. Did you stamp before or after embossing?

    Wendy C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Love the green scarf and the green sentiment great job !!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. Wendy on this one I stamped after. I forgot the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is SO adorable!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete