Friday, October 15, 2010

Hoppy Birthday card for Hunter Scott.

I saw a post on More than Flavors asking for a special card request earlier this week and just got a chance to make a card. The card is a birthday card for a little boy who is 7 years old. Please see post here for more details. Then right before I made the card I saw a challenge from Robyn The Pink Stamper (here). Which is make a craft with a child or for a child and I thought that this was perfect for that also.
Recipe:
Kraft card stock cut at 5 1/2 by 4 1/2 then inked in vintage photo distress ink.
Pattern paper cut at 5 1/4 by 4 1/4 From My Minds Eye Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy, inked in forest moss distress ink.
Frog and all layers cut at 2 1/4 from Mini Monsters Cart.
Stamp from MPS Punny-licious stamp set
ink: Green Galore from SU
adhesives used: Zig 2 way glue, scotch quick dry adhesive, zig 2 way glue pen., and pop dot.
Also googly eyes. 


I really like the was the Vintage photo distress ink looks on the edges. I think that it will be my favorite for a while.

I really hope that this bringa smile to little Hunter face on his Birthday. If anyone else would like to make a card for him please see the post here.

Thanks for stopping by.

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment