Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sketch book (my version of a smash journal)

I recently had a minor surgery and have been laid up not doing much. I was really bored so I took a plain sketch book and turned it into my idea book.

This was the book before:

This is the book after:

Pretty simple but I wanted to share:
Recipe:
The 8 x 8 paper is from DCWV The Whimsy Stack
6 Iamroses.com small petal flowers. I sprayed them with Patina glimmer mist and layered 2 together and attached with square brads from my stash.
I used 1 Tim Holtz Adage ticket and the tiny attcher
I used 2 SEI Jocelyn rub on
Stamp is from My creative Time bonus stamp set in going gray ink from SU.
Ribbon from stash.


Thanks for stopping by:

AMANDA

1 comment:

  1. Great job....I so need to make me one... I have been seeing journals every where...TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete